A huge thank you to Ramblings of a College Introvert for nominating me for this award. It’s wonderful and encouraging to know that people are reading and sharing my stuff, and I really appreciate all feedback I’ve received from everyone. It’s amazing to be part of the community and connecting with other bloggers.
Here are the rules:
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
Seven fun facts about myself:
- I play pool competitively.
- I have an older brother (34) that I have only met once, he has two kids. I was 22 when I found out about him. I used social media to track him down and meet him.
- I am 27 and as of last year I finally found a job path that I like and will stick to for a while. I lost count on how many jobs I’ve had before this one.
- My dream job would be to be a photographer for National Geographic or some animal magazine.
- When I was 11 years old, I drew up a business plan and had a whole portfolio of an animal hotel/daycare business I was going to build and run.
- I act like I’m okay with not wanting kids or getting married, but at some point I secretly want too.
- I am a true hopeless romantic. I will do anything (within reason) to make a person smile. Happiness and love are very important to me and I always try to see the best in people as well as seeing the silver lining. I guess you could say I am a dreamer 🙂
The following are my nominees. I believe they’re all relatively new to the blogosphere. Each of them has a distinct and engaging writing voice that I really dig. Do check them out if you have time.
- Sarcastic Beholder
- Amorelle – Just Keeping it Real
- The Fickle Heartbeat
- Where Living Begins
- A Mean Joke
- Life with a Voice
- Thoughts from a never quiet mind.
- Daily (w)rite
- Stephen G Hipperson